Protect Yourself, Your Family and Your Clients with
Confidential Document Shredding at Marin Sanitary Service
We are Fully Insured
HOURS OF OPERATION: Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Closed Saturday, Sunday and Holidays
DROP-OFF LOCATION: 535 Jacoby Street, San Rafael, CA, 94901
Services and Options
Our Mobile Shredding Van can come to you!
- We can come to you on an on-call basis or you can set up an account and establish a regular pick-up service.
- If you set up an account, we can provide 64 gallon lockable carts to keep on site until it is ready to pick up or we can provide you with smaller shredding consoles (A refundable deposit is required for all containers).
- Our Mobile Service serves all areas of Marin County. Additional fees apply to areas outside of our contracted service areas of San Rafael, San Anselmo, Fairfax, Ross, Kentfield, Greenbrae, and Larkspur.
- We can shred the materials in front of you if you would like to witness the destruction (Additional fees apply for this service)
You can drop it off at the Marin Recycling Center!
- Simply drop off your sensitive documents inside a secure lockable cart for later destruction.
- An appointment is required for witnessing document destruction and an additional fee will be applied. Witnessing appointments can be made by calling (415) 456 – 2601. Witnessing appointments are not available on Mondays or Fridays.
Please call to find out the cost associated with your individual service needs.
About Our Confidential Document Shredding Service
- Materials are “cross-cut” to fully destroy confidential information
- 100% of your sensitive paper documents are recycled
- Document destruction certificates are available
- We can also destroy X-rays, IDs, CDs, and Diskettes
Please keep your paper separate from the other materials to be shredded so we can recycle it!
*We cannot destroy hard drives. You can take them to Renew Computers at 446 Du Bois St. @ Andersen Drive and they will destroy them for nominal fee.
Please no metal hanging folders or plastic or metal clips.
Stay local – keep your recyclable materials in Marin!